Wednesday 29 October 2014

SHE'S GOT THAT VIBE !

MC HAMMER STYLE 



 U CAN'T TOUCH THIS!











Outfit; Black Boots:Camden, Mc Hammer Trousers:Beyond Retro, Black Thick Leather Belt:Timberland, Black T-shirt:Fruit Of The Loom, Gold Chain: Amazon, Gold Choker:My Mothers Closet, Gold Om Ring:Camden, Watch:My Mothers Closet, Black Leather Clutch: Forever 21, Lipstick: Mac Cyber











Hey Guys, this outfit is slamin ! I had so much fun doing this shoot as one of my best friends was there to support me. I just had to take it back to the 1990 with this one.I was inspired by the one and only Mc Hammer as those of you who may know me, know that i am completely obsessed with baggy clothing. I styled this outfit simply just by collaborating my funky green and gold silk mc hammer trousers with just a basic plain black t-shit, a thick black leather belt, My Large leather clutch and black chunky leather boots. My jewelry that was included was used to collaborate with the gold stripes and patterns on my silk trousers and gold zip on my black leather clutch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment