Tuesday 6 January 2015

SPORTY SPICE

SORRY NOT SORRY!




















 Outfit:Trainers; High Top White Air Force 1, Turquoise Sweat Pants; Adidas, White Sports Bra; Nike, White Crop Top; American Apparel, Black& White Choker; Nike, Sun Visor; Etsy.







Hey Guys Yes I'm Back with my 90s sporty spice girl outfit! with some sassy pointy acrylic nails to match. Unfortunately I was ill last month and didn't have the strength to produce any posts for you guys but sorry i'm not sorry and hope this makes up for my absence<3 I know what your thinking right New year New Me?... Hell No that ain't whats going down in my planet, i'ma still be here slaying all up on the scene cause that's something that will never change about me. I styled this outfit simply just by looking at the least colors on my turquoise pants which, was white and i decided to make the color white stand out and collaborate with my white Nike sports bra and white american apparel crop top alongside my white air force 1's, white and black sun visor and white and black Nike choker. i didn't actually have anything the exact same color of my sweat pants so i decided to get my nails did and I've just been in love with them ever since.



No comments:

Post a Comment